Planning your wedding is a stressful time! Not only do you have to choose the venue, decide on a caterer and a guest list, and, of course, find the perfect dress, but you also have to make sure that you look as beautiful as you are when you walk down the aisle! This can be especially difficult in those frantic months before your wedding day. Fortunately, Corpo Bello Salon knows what you’re going through. Our bridal spa packages and options will help prepare you for your special day, so you’ll know you looked as incredible as you felt when you said, “I do.”
We know you can’t afford to overlook any details of your wedding, and that includes taking care of your body and soul in the months leading up to it. That’s why we’ve compiled this pre-wedding checklist to help keep you looking your absolute best!
Six Months Before:
- Schedule your first skin care session with an aesthetician. Start a plan that might include peels and/or microdermabrasions.
- Experiment with different haircuts and colors.
- Once you find the right look for your hair, deep condition and trim every 4-6 weeks.
Five Months Before:
- Start growing out your nails. Try different acrylics or gels.
- If you go natural, begin regular manicures and pedicures.
- Make hair and makeup appointments for your trial (one month prior) and wedding day. Make appointments for those in bridal party and family members as well.
- Research hair and makeup styles for your trial day.
- Complete your hair and makeup trial together. This will allow you to see your complete look and try something different if necessary.
- Get your final hair trim and deep conditioning treatment.
- Touch up your hair color, highlights, etc.
- Final facial, peel and/or microdermabrasions.
- Receive any waxing services (brows, lip, bikini, etc.) Note: if you don’t normally wax, make sure you start 3-4 months prior to your wedding day to avoid any adverse reactions.
- Get a couples massage!
- Get a Fake Bake Spray Tan session.
- Get a body scrub to gently exfoliate your skin.
- Get your final Fake Bake Spray Tan.
- If you have nail enhancements, get them filled. If you have natural nails, get your final manicure/pedicure. Consider adding a gel topcoat to prevent any chipping.
On Your Wedding Day:
- Receive your hair and makeup service. (This should be the only services on your wedding day!)
Here are some of our prices for individual services:
- Bride Formal Style Starting at $75
- Bridal Party Formal Style Starting at $65
- Blowout & Style Starting at $45 (applies to short hair)
- Airbrush Makeup Starting at $85
- Regular Makeup Starting at $45
- Faux Eyelashes Starting at $35
Contact Corpo Bello Salon Today!
Are you looking for the perfect bridal spa packages for your big day? Then contact Corpo Bello Salon, Day Spa & Boutique today at 309-692-3400 or via our online contact form here! Make sure you are just as pampered as you desire on your wedding day.